INNX Quilted Waterproof Pets Cargo Liner

INNX Quilted Waterproof Pets Cargo Liner cover Heavy Duty Non Slip Canine Dogs Cargo Cover Extra Large

Size 106"Lx55"W Black

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8NN94T
#SUVCARGOLINER #SUVCARGOCOVER

This is a great liner for a large SUVS. I have a Chrysler Aspen and have tried other liners for my car. This is the first one that I have found that goes all the way from the back of the driver/passenger seats to the back like it's supposed to.  The velcro on the back clings nicely to the carpet on the backs of my seats making it so that it doesn't slip. I find this not only great for pets but also protects my car when I go fishing and have my coolers and fishing gear. Also beach gear and camping stuff. So that with its easy disconnect I can unclip it and take it out to shake out dirt and sand. I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts