GAXmi Camping Lantern

GAXmi Camping Lantern
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4MZFKX

I have to say I was sceptical about this little lantern at first. So I put it to a test. I charged it and then left it hanging in my shed in the dark. Surprisingly it lasted 3 days with both lights on.
Both the lantern and flashlight put off a lot of light. Plus you can have one or both on at the same time.
It's also a power bank when the lantern and flashlight is off. I plugged a galaxy s7 edge into it and it did charge the phone. So this is great for camping, night fishing, or for an emergency light of the power goes out.
I think my only real complaint about this is the indoor wall charger that came with it. It's very short and the prongs are wierd so they don't stay in an outlet very well.

Comments

Popular Posts