Q-SWAP Mobile Power bank

Q-SWAP Mobile Power bank
https://www.amazon.com/Q-SWAP-Mobile-Power-Portable-technology/dp/B01MCSS3GF

I have to say when I got this power bank in I wasn't expecting it to be very good for my phone. Just about anyone that has a galaxy s7 edge or similar phone will tell you they draw a lot of power and hard to find good power banks that work for them. I took this one to the fair with me yesterday and plugged my phone into it while I was VIDEO capturing some shows. Not only did it keep my phone charged but it also charged my phone while I was using the phone. I only ended up using one of the batteries I never had to switch to the second battery while I was out there. Now I have both batteries charged I'm ready to go Pokemon Hunting! #pokemongo

#leadingqqc #qqcpowerbank #qqcmobilepowerbank


Comments

Popular Posts