US American Flag Designed 5ft /1.5M Nylon Braided Micro USB Charging Cable


US American Flag Designed 5ft /1.5M Nylon Braided Micro USB Charging Cable
I want to share this charger with y'all
It is hard to find cables that work good with fast chargers and Samsung Galaxy S7 edge phones. a lot of times I get charging cables and they are not compatible with the fast charger.
This charger works great with my phone & fast charger! And its really unique... no i don't mean the colors...
It's unique in the fact that the micro usb end will go into the phone no matter which way you put it! When I first got it I thought they sent me the wrong kind. I thought it was a type C... lol.
It locks into the phone good too. Doesn't fall out while you are walking, jogging or what ever if you are using a power block on the go.

 Anyways... i wanted to recommend this to people looking for a good charger.

https://www.amazon.com/CSHope-American-Designed-Reversible-Connector/dp/B06XSFYW4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492582647&sr=8-1&keywords=flag+design+micro+usb+charging+cable

Comments

Popular Posts